Hello friends, today we will talk about what is the Share Market? And with this, we will know how to get the share market money (How to invest in Share market in Hindi)? Everybody today wants to earn more money and no matter how much. If there is money nearby, then Society will get Reputation, a good house, a good car, and a good lifestyle together.
Many people are people who say that every work does not happen with money. But there is no such thing that can be done without money. In today’s time, earning money can be done by Job, but only these requirements can be fulfilled only if you have to fulfill dreams. So you have to do business with Job as well, you have to invest money in Bitcoin, e-Marketing, Share Market.
Starting a Business Startup is not easy as it includes Proper Business Plan, Team & Business Registration, and all kinds of problems with money. More people in India do not trust Bitcoin, e-marketing takes more time to earn money. But Share Market is a platform where only money can be earned by making a lot of money by direct investment only in a short time. But the Share Market is very risky and we can talk about Share Market in Hindi in detail, what is the share market, what is the stock market? When and how to buy and share.
What is the share market in Hindi?
A Share Market is a market that is also known as the Stock Market. Here there is a list of all well-known companies, and in the Share Market, Shares of those companies ie Sell & Buy is done. Trading is the way to invest money in the Share Market.
Anyone in the Share Market can buy or sell a company’s share and earn money according to its price. If a person buys a company’s share, then that person becomes the shareholder of that company and he joins with that company Profit & Loss.
If that company is profited, then its shares have a price increase. With this, the person who buys the shares of the company from the Share Market is double profit and if the company is lost due to some reason, then the person has to pay money.
Take your time, Share Market or Stock Market in Hindi is a kind of gambling game. If you buy the right company’s share then you will be surprised that if you buy the wrong company’s share then all the money will go into the water. Because every minute of the Share Market keeps up and down.
When does the right time to buy Company Share?
What is the Share Market in Hindi? There is a bit of information about it. This is a Risky Marketing Or Investment Strategy and not everyone can put money in the Share Market.
Invest in Share Market (How to invest in Share Market)? To get a lot of information is important. Without good preparation, you can not buy shares of any company without trading marketing Strategy. If a person acquires the right information about the trading without investing in the stock market or the stock market, then he has a chance of losing 90%.
With this, the popularity of the people on the Share Market or any Investment Plan from the last few years has been growing rapidly. In such a situation, the Fake Trading Agent or Investment Agent is living in this condition that such a person can be found. Which can be trapped in his or her stance by calling it the Plan of Share Market and can be ruffled with money.
So whenever you think about putting money in the Share Market, you must pay attention to some things,
- Firstly know what is Share Market? And how do trading in it?
- Investing money in the Share Market is a very risky task, so whichever company wants to buy the share. Get complete information about that company.
- What is some Business Newspaper and News Channel Share Market? Provide accurate information about trading and trading. Like the Economics Times, if you see Share Market Daily Updates from here.
- Do not invest more money in the greedy market in the Share Market and invest in the stock market only when your Finacial Status is good and if your money goes in loss then you will not have any kind of problem.
- Before buying any company’s share, get a better deal about that company. After buying all the information, buy the share.
How to invest in Share Market?
Get the information from Share Market Kya Hai (What is the Share Market), Details about Trading and Company. After that, you can buy shares (invest in Share Market).
To buy shares of any company, there should be a demat account or dematerialized account and there are two ways to create a Demat account,
- Demat Account is the bank account of the Share Market where the money is required to buy Share and almost all corporate banks provide the Demat Account. The first step is to open Demat Account from Share Market to buy Share (Share in the Market).
- Another way is to use a Broker ie Share Market agent, we can open Demat Account with the help of a broker. If this is the first time investing in the Share Market, then this method is more correct.
Note: Only those people who can invest in the Share Market are above 18 years of age and need an Address Proof with Saving Bank Account, PAN Card and Open Demat Account.
Companies who place their own shares on the stock are called Stock Exchange and there is 2 stock exchange in our country. Where is the most companies list?
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- National Stock Exchange (NSE)
That is, Share Buy & Sell is done from both places. Firstly, the stock could only be purchased with the help of the Stock Exchange member. But now with Broker, any Direct Online Demat Account can become a Share Holder and buy a share by itself. But still, it is important to get help from Broker.
Final Closing of Share Market
Friends, What is the Share Market? All of you have got information about it. A lot of money can be earned by investing in the Share Market. But this is a very risky Investment Plan. If you want to invest money in the name of the Share Market then you should first get information about everything related to Trading, Company and Share Market.
With this, you never invest more than 5% of your income in the Share Market, because it will not affect your financial status even if you lose it. If you have any suggestions please comment.